BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Giving up facebook...and the computer

Well ok we all know I cant REALLY give up the computer all together. I have bills to pay and as I said im going to be blogging more. But I was thinking about it and although I love facebook and being able to reconnect with friends and family and play games it just takes up to much of my time. I am a mom of two wonderful kids with a husband who is home on leave and I just dont think the computer is needed at this time. I feel like even though im here everyday with them im missing out on so much of their life. I want to do arts and crafts with lily and teach zaiden more words. I have the hardest but most rewarding job ever. Its not always easy but when it comes down to it im so blessed and thankful to be able to be a stay at home mom. I dont have to work and we still live really comfortable. I am blessed with a husband who agrees with my thoughts on staying home so a parent is present in our kids lives all the time.

Now dont get me wrong, im not saying if you do it different you are wrong. This is just what works for me and my family. I think that I waste so much time on the computer looking up stupid crap that I add to my stress when the house isnt as clean as I want it to be or the laundry isnt done when I want to wear something or im trying to plan last minute dinners. Its time for me to get back to my family. They are growing up way to fast and I dont want to miss a second.

so if you need to get a hold of me you can send me an email to phillieb@gmail.com and it will come to my phone or just send me a text. or you can call me lol. anyway that is all for now. expect a blog later tonight. We are going to church soon and then going to do some Christmas shopping :D sooooo excited! a wheelchair and a stroller through the mall should be fun hahahahaha. ok well ta ta for now!

1 comments:

Keishamother3 said...

I am going to try the samething i see that i spend too much time on facebook i want to keep in touch with family but i am missing out on things with my own family and i can't do that i need to be there for everything.