BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Things I Love...and other stuff

Im not gonna lie....its been difficult and stressful the last little bit at the Bundt house. Taylor is now home from afghan land and has had his knee surgery which we thank God for they were able to repair his knee. Its alonger recovery and more painful but it will be a better outcome. Im really proud of him for all he does for our family even if I dont always show it. I wear my stress and my heart on my sleeve and unfortunately sometimes its aimed right at him even when he doesnt deserve it. Sorry baby. I love you so much and appreciate everything you do for the family. Zaiden is now 1.....my baby is no longer a baby...even though im not considering him a toddler cause hes still not walking lol. That counts right? We find something new he is allergic to or sensitive to everyday lol. My poor bubba love got my immune system and bad luck. The poor boy was stung in the tounge by a bee and we found out he was allergic to bees, He was allergic to disposable diapers for a long time so he was put into cloth, then started getting yeast infections and horrible diaper rashes from the cloth so now he is in huggies all natural organic diapers and still gets little rashes here and there but nothing like it was. He is lactose intolerant so he is on all soy lol and at his one year check up he was 31 inches tall and almost 25 pounds. hes my big boy :D He has taken a few steps but shows no real interest in walking yet. and lily....my sweet lily bug. that child amazes me......she is so smart and so sweet and loving...I feel bad when I have to yell at her for asking her to do something 20 thousand times......she just recently found scissors and cut her own hair. you can see the pics on facebook lol. I hated the haircut at first but now I love it.....she looks so cute with some bows or headbands and it fits her...although I cant wait for the long hair to be back to lol............so now on to things im thankful for. the reason im making this list is because things have been a little stressful lately......nothing has seemed to be going right and I just wanted to get a break and have something good happen. a great friend reminded me that I am very blessed and have lots of great things in my life...I just needed to make a list to remember them...so here I go



1. I am grateful that even though it was not easy on my body God blessed me with two wonderful babies

2. I love that zaiden calls for mama when he is upset or hurt or wants some lovies

3. I love that lily wakes me up in the morning saying "mommy please wake up...its a beautiful day"

4. I love when zaiden is crying lily tells him its ok brother...dont cry

5. I love that even after almost 5 years of being married I still get butterflies in my tummy when my hubby looks at me

6. I love that zaiden knows his dada and smiles at him and giggles at him ( tay was gone for the majority of his first year so im really happy they bonded)

7. I love that we own our house.....it may not always be great and it may not be cheap but it is ours...and I can do whatever I want to it :D

8. I love watching lily and zaiden learn new things and knowing that we taught them that

9. I love my parents more then they will ever know. for all the fights and punishments and love...it made me who I am today

10. I love my brothers and im glad that we can now all day that we like eachother lol

11. I love that my family treats my kids so great and lets them know how loved they are

12. I love buying presents for people....we are so blessed with everything we have and are able to get and I love sharing that with other people

13. I love seeing someones face when you give them a present that was just perfect for them.

14. I LOVE my morning coffee even if it doesnt always love me back lol

15. I love that through my negative experiences in life...pregnancy, delivery, breastfeeding, money, family, and many more that I can help other people when they encounter problems

16. I love that I get my new fridge tomorrow lol

17. I love hooka

18. I love cherry pepsi with tattoo rum

19. I love Katelyn Demidow ( you should check out her blog http://peaceloveandleener.blogspot.com)

20. I love how blogging makes me feel...I should do it more

21. I love all my friends that I have made here....they are great support and love

22. I love that im in touch with old friends

23. I love that I am in a better mood now because i thought of all the things I love

24. I love that I can sit on my butt and have a drink and not feel guilty tonight

25. last but not least....I love Dogs. I have had the pleasure of knowing some great dogs in my life......one great puppy joined God in doggy heaven early this morning....her name was roxy and although I may have made fun of her and given her crap(sorry about that roxy) I loved her a lot. She was a great cuddle bear and she protected my mom and loved my mom til her last breath. You will be greatly missed Roxy.


Thats all I got for tonight but I promise it wont be so long next time. Enjoy!!!!!!

1 comments:

Katelyn said...

You totally just made me teary eyed. Perfect. <3