BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Bad mommy! bad mommy!!! bad blogger!

So I havnt written since friday and im sorry about that. I had a busy weekend and then yesterday was a hard day and I just wasnt in the blogging mood. well lets see saturday was a fabulous day!!!! We went to Ms.paige's 2nd birthday party and had so much fun!!!! there was an awesome dip there I need to ask how to make cause it makes my mouth happy :D There was a bouncer , ice cream, cake and presents....all in all the perfect birthday party. The kids had so much fun and the adults relaxed and had fun to. After the birthday party I took the kiddies home because zaiden was being a pill again...lets face it thats nothing new for him lol. so after much trying and trying I put him down for bed......then I went out and mowed and edged the lawn....yes thats right I MOWED AND EDGED THE LAWN! The things you learn how to do when your hubby is no longer around to do them lol. It does look pretty snazzy if i do say so myself. So zaiden woke up again ( I think he must be teething really bad cause he has been refusing sleep lately) and I got him back down again and called Judy to tell her I wasnt gonna come over cause the kids were being pills and I was tired and bla bla bla......She asked me what I had been doing so I told her I had mowed and edged the lawn and now I was just weeding the front yard......she was not happy with me!!!!!! Apparently Rochelle and her hubby were going to surprise me for mothers day and do the front yard for me so I wouldnt have to!!!! how sweet is that!!!! Epic fail on my part but I had no idea! lol so after talking with judy and then calling rochelle to thank her it was decided that a fun night at judys was in order so that I didnt sit home and clean. Pack up the kids, pack up the kids crap, pack up my crap and off we go!!!!! It was a UFC fight night so we watched some of that...dude did anyone see that guys eye! so crazy! After the fight the men folk went to the garage to.......well I guess do what guys do. I think there was some drinking and poker involved, and the girls headed out back to smoke hooka, have a drink or 2 and be awesome cause...well we rock! I got to talk to hubby for 4 min and 13 seconds so that was nice :D we ended up staying up til 2 am and I was told I was spending the night lol. In the morning Judy made some awesome pancakes that made me smile!!!!! and Hubby called me again and I got to talk to him for a little bit longer this time. Hearing his voice can brighten my mood anytime. I miss him so much!!!!!!!

Then sunday....Mothers day!!!!! I got happy mothers day from all of my great friends and family......I got to spend it with my kids....but I was in a funk all day. I missed Taylor a lot yesterday because to me Mothers day is really only fun if you have someone to celebrate it with...other then your kids. yesterday (aside from breakfast) was just like any other day. I was still chasing after 2 kids, trying to get them to nap, making lunch, making dinner, changing diapers, cleaning up....and I even picked up dog poop. Im not trying to whine or complain but yesterday was just hard. I cant wait til hubby is home and life goes back to normal.....ill still be doing everything but at least I can bitch at him for not doing anything....hahahahahaha ok just kidding. I dont mind doing all the chores...to be honest I feel somewhat empowered that I CAN do all this stuff. I mean not a lot of women can take care of 2 kids and a house and a yard and pay bills, do playdates, the gym and all the millions of other things I do and keep sane....im not totally sane by any means but im pretty sane hahahaha. so there was me tooting my own horn for a min.

sorry this blog isnt very interesting I have to find my camera to upload some pics hahahahaha. Blog to come later tonight about todays festivities! I get to spend part of the day with judy and we are tackling the impossible task or organizing my cluttter filled house. cant wait to get rid of some stuff! weeeeee.....Untill later tonight!!!! Ta ta!

0 comments: