BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

well here we go.....

I have been looking for some way to fill my time at night other then cleaning and sitting on my butt watching tv so I decided to start this blog to talk about life.....basically my life as a mom, military wife and weirdo. I want all our family to be able to read about whats going on since im horrible at making phone calls and keeping in contact.

well lets see whats been going on....Taylor has been deployed for a little over two months and I miss him so much everyday. only about 5 more months to go and he will be home......as for me and the kids we are keeping busy with different things. Lily is in her terrible twos and reminds me of this everyday lol. but she also reminds me how much she is learning and what a great big sister she is. She loves Zaiden so much and wants to do everything for him and doesnt understand shes kind of dangerous hahahahaahha. I cant believe my baby girl is 2 already....the time flew by way to quickly.

and Zaiden....our little z man....the most difficult baby alive....well he is growing and learning every day to. he is doing so much better compared to when he came into this world. He has finally grown out of his colic and everything but now he is teething so still somewhat miserable. he is doing great though and growing like a weed. He is currently almost 14 pounds and almost 26 inches....tall and skinny :D He rolls all over the place and hopefully will start sitting up soon.

as for me......well I have been trying to keep busy....i joined a gym with my great friends ive made here and im trying to get back into shape.....I have so many things I want to accomplish while taylor is gone and feel like im taking on to much but it keeps me busy.

I started using cloth diapers for zaiden for various reasons but I have taken a big interest in that and have started learning how to make them. Hopefully one day I can make some money doing it but for now its a hobby. ive been trying to take my family into more organic green ways of living because it seems like its better for everyone. One step at a time.

I guess let me start off the blog saying how our day went today. well lets see we woke up and after breakfast and getting ready, went for a fun filled hour or so at the gym...lily loves going to the gym cause that means she gets to play in the nursery with the rest of the kids and mommy gets a little bit of time to herself.

after the gym we had a lot of errands to do....we went to walmart, the dollar store and big lots. Now who would ever think that those few errands could turn into a big to do? well live with my children and it can hahahahaha. Zaiden is a very picky man who likes to get his nap when he wants his nap and when he doesnt watch out. He was crying a lot of the time from being tired and then wanting to be held and generally just being a fuss bucket. my poor little spoiled man oh how I love him so. Today was also his first day of trying carrots. I can safely say he was not a fan and the faces he made were both hilarious and adorable. Lily enjoyed helping feed him and he enjoyed spitting it out lol

Lets see lily boo has had a bad ear infection so she has been on some strong antibiotics and the poor thing has had the runs from it. so heres how the day went lol. we were in the dollar store and she informed me that she pooped. well at that exact moment I had no where to change her and we were almost done so i said ok wait a minute and we will go change you......now keep in mind we are working on potty training and its a hit or miss with her....today was a miss lol. so no longer then 5 min after she informs me she pooped she is then saying "mommy I tee tee" ( which means pee in this house) and I see it running down her leg....oh great! so then judy and I go looking through the dollar store trying to find a pair of shorts or something that I can change her into because of course I didnt pack her a second pair of clothes. We actually found this really cute skirt so all was right in the world of toddlerhood again. Back to shopping we go.....so we check out and I go out to the car to change her. Mind you im trying to change her while I have zaiden strapped to my chest in a dress and the wind blowing....I wonder if anyone saw my ass....man I hope not lol. so i get her changed....get my dollar store goodies unloaded into my black beauty of a vehicle and away we go into big lots......

well we walk through big lots....quickly cause judy only had about 30 min ( I must go back there again when we have extra money....I could do some serious damage to our bank account there, but today it was just the essentials) so we are walking through doing our thing and are about to leave when lily and max were playing and lily high fived the floor with her face.....of course this was upsetting to her so mommy was giving hugs and kisses when I look down and see brown goo on her leg.....you can imagine the look on my face ( insert dumbfounded disgusted look here)......me: lily did you poo poo? , lily: yeah mommy I poo poo


oh man did she ever! not only did she poo....she explosive pooed...out of the diaper and onto the floor. So at this point im a bit frazzled from zaiden screaming at me and me trying to control the 2 year old in a store so in a very frustrated about to lose my mind way I started cleaning her up. I made sure to tell her that it wasnt her fault but if she needs to go to the potty to let mommy know and I will take her. BUt really what can you expect from a toddler who has the runs? The only shining moment in this situation was the look on the cashiers face. Had I not been so frustrated with the day I would have been laughing my ass off.....she said here I have papertowels but could you throw it away outside? hahahahaha Thank God for judy.....had she not been there I very well could have curled up in the fetal position and cried.....im not always the perfect mom and I dont always keep it together like I should but im learning.

so anyway back to the poo....I get lily cleaned up and put her in a new diaper....minus the new $1 skirt because that to had poo on it...needless to say it didnt make it out of the parking lot. LIly is now in a pull up and t shirt with her tinker bell shoes and we are checking out.

we make it home only to have more screaming children( for lack of naps) and more frustrated mommy......eventually we all calm down and get things done. Zaiden tried his carrots for the first time today and because that was a messy situation that ended in family bath time. then came to getting them to bed. oh man thats a whole different oprah and seeing how this is long enough lets just say it was difficult but both my beautiful babies are slumbering in their rooms. Zaiden will wake up in about 30 min or so for some boob and cuddle time and lily will wake up sometime in the middle of the night wanting to come into my room to cuddle......and I will of course let her because the queen size bed is far to big for just one person. and I like the cuddle time with my boo boo. Zaiden will wake up to eat again sometime in the middle of the night and I will most likely lay on his floor and feed him because I will be so out of it lol. awww the life of a mommy.....tomorrow it starts all over again. its a crazy life but its my life and I love it.


Until tomorrow.............


Bundt cake Baby maker out!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Not many women or mothers could make it through a day like that with out ending it with a Purple Martin with a little umbrella in it! Props to you my love! Look at it this way at least the Puppie doggies are already house trained!

Rissie1121 said...

I love it!!

Katelyn said...

Everyone Poops. That is the story of your life. Probiotics might help even her out. Not sure about the pooping factor. Leena's poop is nice and solid. haha

BabyBundtBakery said...

lol well its just cause of the stupid antibiotics. thank God today is our last day....i dont think i can handle 2 kids with runny poo hahahahaha

penny threads. said...

welcome to the blogging world! katelyn mentioned you'd started one up so thought i'd say hello! ciao.