BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Thank God its friday....oh wait...that doesnt apply to me

well its friday friday friday! I remember when I was in school or working and had the weekend off it was always "YAY ITS FRIDAY!!!!" well now im on call 24/7 so friday is just another day....when hubby was home it was always a day to rejoice about because that meant I got him for 2 whole days!!!!!!! They say in the military that the wife is the wife and the military is the mistress......yeah right! Military is the wife and sometimes that bitch gets all the attention hhahahahaha. Ok I cant bitch because his sacrifice provides me and my kids with a wonderful life and roof over our heads( love you baby you mean everything to us!)



anyway back to my day....it started out as a wonderful morning waking up next to buggy....oh wait no she wasnt there...she was in playing with brother hahahahaha. It was a great morning til I looked at the clock and realized my kids had slept in til 8 15......a good thing til you remember you had a docs apt at 8 30.....whoops! first phone call of the morning...luckily the lady had kids and laughed....especially when I told lily" Lily dont play with that.....Lily what did momma just say? Lily your gonna fa...." **insert lily saying ouch here** "See baby I told you not to play with it....." oh man! lol



so I go in and get my oh so happy bubbas and I head downstairs to start the morning off right with some breakfast. I decide that im going to make a REALLY BIG omlet for lily and me....it was going great til I realized oh yeah I suck at making omlets.....this is what it looked like prior to flipping






Then I flipped it....well lets just say it then became scrambled eggs with spinach and cheese....lily still liked it so we went with it :D





Zaiden was looking at my food like "mom can I have some?"





"wait mom what do you mean I cant eat that yet?"






Then it was time to get ready to go see all my ladies for what was going to be a fabulous play date! I finally get to see ky ky after what feels like a million years!!!!!!! so ok lets get the kids dressed......check....get mommy dressed....check....everything seems to be going without a hitch.....I put clips in lilys hair...searched for her shoes then remembered they were in the car...put the dogs out...packed some snacks and then go to put zaiden in his car seat



**sniff sniff**



dammit!!!! im telling you it never fails...Everyone gets ready and one of my kids always poops before we leave the house.....so change z mans diaper and finally load everyone into the car......Off to the playdate!!!!






it was a wonderful reunion with ms ky and claire bear has grown so much since I saw her last.....**tear**.....Lily was so happy to see her boyfriend asher....I wish I could have gotten their faces on camera when they saw eachother again. it was adorable!!!!!!



The playdate was fabulous filled with great food, great conversation and best of all great ways for the kids to tire themselves out!



After it started to die down it was just me and Rochelle, Maria and Yvette and the kids played......The babies were being so good and the kids got to play in the water and just enjoy the day. I couldnt help but think how blessed I am to have met all these wonderful ladies. They make the deployment so much easier and I would be totally lost without my mommas! Love you ladies!!!!!! Lily didnt want to leave the playdate but it was almost 5 and Z man was hungry and I knew lily was tired so away we go.....Lily was asking me for some crackers so I handed a few back to her...she asked one more time so I went to hand her some more and this is what I saw







Dont worry I took them when we had stopped...but seriously how cute is that!!!!



so we get home and both kiddies go down for a nap so mommy gets to eat some dinner in peace....of course we know that the peace couldnt last long and z man woke up and wanted some dinner.....he is a messy eater so that lead to bath time.






and then of course lily woke up and wanted to eat and then take a bath....so why not put her butt in the sink to






after babies were bathed and zaiden man fed some more the kiddies are off to bed and mommy is relaxing.......well that was my day...again...a simple life but I wouldnt have it any other way. Thanks for reading!!!!!!

0 comments: