BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just another thursday in the house of Bundt

Well today has been pretty uneventful......I woke up this morning with every intention of going to the gym but the kids had other ideas......First zaiden was non stop hungry even though he had just eaten...ok no problem...mom can handle the boob and some cereal. I got both of the kids dressed and me dressed for the most part....now to find socks...hmmmm socks...you know..those things you wear with shoes? Oh yeah im in CALIFORNIA! all I wear is flip flops!.....well crap...ok I just bought some socks....now where did I put that damn package.....in my room? no that would make sense......in the kitchen where I drop all my crap?....no still to much sense.....ok did I leave it in the car? ive been known to do that time to time......nope not in the car....oooo look I did find my make up bag though! sweet.......WHERE ARE THE F-ING SOCKS!!!!! ok ill give up on those socks....then try and see if we can find any socks upstairs.....after much digging I did finally find a pair of socks....so im sitting on the couch putting on my socks that are no doubt to big cause I think they are hubbys when I call lily so I can help her put on her shoes.....
**sniff sniff** Lily did you poop?


noooooooooooooooooo......



**sniff sniff** Lily I know you pooped



yeah mommy I pooped....



ok...got to get lily a new diaper....where did I put those diapers? hehehehe just kidding....ok so got lily a new diaper and got her dressed.....then zaiden starts crying again because....well hes zaiden its what he does.....so finally after searching for my water bottle and a towel to take to the gym and my car keys (anyone think I need to be better organized? I totally do! lol) I get in the car only to realize that spin class started about 13 min ago....well crap! lets see if I can make it.....



Get in the car and pull onto newport....which just happens to be the ONLY way you can get on the damn freeway and its packed!!!! Phone call to katie



"Hey....do you think this is worth it?" heheheh we all know where this is going...it was decided that it was almost 9:30 am already (class started at 9:15 and is an hour long) by the time I got on the freeway and to the gym it was going to be about 9:45-9:50......then getting the kids checked into the daycare and situated another 5 min....so about 9:55 give or take a few min....that would leave me with about 20 min of spin...yeah not worth it....AW SHUCKS! back home I go




now the one good thing about this is I actually had the chance to get some cleaning done :) yay cleaning!!!! Then some of the awesome ladies from my church called and wanted to stop by....do you think that massive load of dishes was an excuse not to? no way!!!! I got them done....go me!!!!!! The visit was nice...we talked about church and how big the kids have gotten, how adorable lily was running around in her dress up clothes(think of her using a skirt as a dress, mismatchd heels and a tinkerbell hat) and how even though there is a la cocina in temecula it doesnt even compare to the la cocina in SCV....much like another restaurant they were talking about....some pancake house...I think it was IHOP but apparently it should have been called "IHOP away cause you suck at making pancakes".......its always a shame when that happens.






so after the ladies left I decided that it was little mans nap time...ok ok he decided it was little mans nap time..who am I kidding I cant control that dude....so down he goes and mommy gets to making me and the buggy some lunch......


Today it was a peanut butter and ALL NATURAL honey sammich.....ok so today was the day that we tried honey fresh from the bee hive....like I said im trying to find more ways for the fam to go more green and organic because...well because I want to.....fresh honey taste so much better then the honey from the bear( which me and judy got into a debate about because I say honey should not be marketed with a bear cause its an insult to bees lol)....if you havnt tried fresh fresh honey I recommend it! soooooo good. Lily not only ate her first helping but asked for more! she was very happy about her sammich


.


after lunch lily decided she wanted some mommy cuddle time so we layed together on the couch and watched some cartoons....I love that she loves to cuddle again. she melts my heart when she looks at me and says "Mommy...cuddle?" how can you say no to that?


so the day went on...mommy cleaned lilys room and I showed her where her toys are gonna go in her room and surprise surprise she actually listened and helped mommy pick up all her toys and blankets...she made me proud! on to brother room.....I got his laundry sorted and got out all his bibs to bring downstairs since I dont feed him in his room.....lily took it upon herself to try on every bib he owned proudly declaring how pretty she was hahahahaha. I wish I could have gotten pics but she moved to fast.



I then made us some dinner(obviously a few hours have gone by lol) and zaiden ate some more mixed cereal.....and even though he was spitting most of it out as soon as I took it away he got very upset.....not even 6 months and already my little fatty :D I love it! of course since he was spitting everything out that warranted a bath....now the good thing about giving him a bath in the sink is its convenient and i dont have to bend over....the bad thing is lily doesnt understand why she cant get in the sink....oh boy! lol....as soon as I finish zaidens bath lily needs one so upstairs we go. I get brother in a diaper so he doesnt pee all over everything and get her bath going....I sit her in the bath and look away for 2 seconds...when i look back she is peeing in the bath! "LILY! why are you tee teeing in the bathtub?!?!?" **insert blank look on her face here**.....so got her out of the tub and onto the potty and emptied the tub......lily bath time take 2! I tell her that im gonna go get brother dressed and ready for bed and to call me when shes done. normally she would sit in the bath for ever if I let her so I wasnt worried. literally I sit down and she says "mommy I done!" "well lily boo your just gonna have to wait for a sec cause I gotta get brother dressed." well of course lily isnt gonna wait so what happens...I look up and see her naked as a fish standing in zaidens door "mommy I done" lol....well ok I guess she really was done.



now z man is in bed and lily is running around like a maniac watching kai lan and being lily. she keeps saying ready set go! 1 2 3 go! and then doing a lap around the downstairs. and now shes coping kai lan and speaking chinese. shes one crazy little girl who keeps me on my toes but I love her so much. so that was our day today...nothing to exciting but theres always something going on. Thanks for reading....whoever you are :D





Some pics from our day





(dont know why it wont flip this one but oh well...it was still cute)

0 comments: