BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy drink yourself silly day!!!!!

Although I cannot partake in this wonderful drink yourself silly day I am celebrating by taking a few sips of my first mojito.....ok more then a few sips but not even getting tipsy so no worries! SO all my friends who can in fact get piss your pants drunk then please have at it!

So today....well today was a good day! it started with an interesting morning of me and my two kids jammed into my bed....how did this happen you may ask yourself....or you may not but you know im gonna tell you anyway!

Lily has decided that everynight she needs cuddle time with mommy so most nights she comes into my bed and sleeps there until she decides she wants to go back to hers....so thats how she ended up there. Which might I add despite her small appearance she is apparently 10 ft wide and 6 ft tall.....that girl can take up the bed like no other.

So onto how zaiden got into the bed....he of course wakes up at least once a night for a feeding but sometimes two or three times. well last night just so happened I was way to tired and lazy to stand and breastfeed so he came into bed for a big family pow wow...just missing daddy :( makes me so sad.

so this morning I get to wake up to slaps in the face by a very happy zaiden....he was giggling and hitting away....he thinks its funny to slap the momma hahahahaha. so after some giggling and kissing and tickling my little man i decide that 6 45 is much to early to wake up and he needs to go back to his crib to play and mommy gets 15 more min of sleep. SO I stand up oh so quietly....tip toe out of the room so not to wake sleeping bratzilla and what happens....I hit the door way and lil miss wakes up, pops out from under the covers and says "GOOD MORNING MOMMY! LETS GO DOWNSTAIRS".......ug! fail!!!!!! lol

Then we took a trip up to oceanside to go see ms kelly and hang out and also to register zaiden for his medical benefits....apparently some dumb dumb messed up in san diego but thats ok cause it was a good excuse to go to see kelly :D we got to hang out and play there for a little while and then headed home.

On the way home we stopped to see ms.tutti (aka Ms Judy) and play with the boys and generally just have a good time.

then we came home from there and the battle for dinner and changing and bed time begins. I can now say that both my babies are in bed( although miss lily is still awake but in her room so I think it counts) and mommy is downstairs enjoying the fabulous shrimp and chicken fajitas and my first mojito that my neighbor made for me :) The only thing that would make this more perfect is my hubby here to enjoy it with me.

so all in all today was not that exciting but it is my life and thats what im here to write about!

I figure this is how its gonna go....im passionate about a few things in life so I am gonna start either combining them with my daily blog or making them a separate blog everyday.....right now however I am exhausted and think im gonna go to bed early.....have gym in the morning and i get to finally see ms kyleen after what feels like a million years.....and if I have to go to spinning then I will....maybe it will grow on me......or at least make my ass stop growing...one of the two


p.s as I finish typing this lily is yelling that she doesnt want it....what shes referring to I have no idea....but if she wakes up brother ill show her how much she doesnt want it hahahahahaha.


Off to regain my sanity for now,

Jenny

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

I think the term FAIL is on my list too along with EPIC. haha I really wish you had a picture of Lily holding the 10 foot cheese puff container. That would be perfect!

BabyBundtBakery said...

lol yes that would have been great. maybe I can get one today....and then I can figure out how to put pics in here.